As my drama teacher for the duration of myLondon Academy of Music and Dramatical Arts (LAMDA) examinations, and personal friend for over 8 years, I consider Kimberley one of the most important and influential mentors in my life. She brings unbridled passion, endless energy and a calm outlook to her each and every endeavor which, when combined with her vast experience in the entertainment world, make her a truly indispensable character and one which I can only wholeheartedly recommend to you.
I very much look forward to working with Kimberley again in the near future and, what’s more, I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Latest from Kimberley Kleczka
- Jeff's shared his personal dynamo story about the life of an East End Punk Rock Band.
- Yosha educated me about the beauty and artistry of her line of Meraki handbags.
- Beautiful empowering Katya Virshilas spoke to me about her amazing life as a dancer, mother and wife.
- Stuart Palm Has A Mysterious Charm That Is Entertaining and Very Fascinating.
- Cecilia inspired me about life and the International Woman's Peace Group on DayTime on Radio Lantau.